What is the PowerSchool Mobile App?
The PowerSchool Mobile App gives parents and students instant access to information they need to stay up-to-date on student grades, performance, and attendance.
- Receive real-time push notifications with updates about grades, scores, attendance, assignments, teacher comments, daily bulletins, schedules, and fee transactions.
- Access all of your children in one portal.
- View grades, assignments, attendance, GPA, and more.
- View announcements from schools.
- Designed for iPhones/iOS, tablets, and Google/Android devices.
More information can be found here.
How do I use the PowerSchool Mobile App?
Download and install the Canvas Parent App for Android or iOS from the links located to the left.
- Open the PowerSchool Mobile App.
- Tap Where is my district code?
- Scroll down and tap Search for Your District.
- In the box asking for PowerSchool Server Address, type kan.powerschool.com and tap Submit.
- Plug in your username and password and tap Sign In as Parent. If you do not know your username and/or password, please contact Susan Smith.